Star Wars X-Wing Wave VIII Starships Bundle - Ghost, Inquisitor's TIE, Mist Hunter, Punishing One
Spark your own rebellion against the Galactic Empire with the Ghost Expansion Pack for X-Wing! Fly into battle with the Ghost and Phantom, and recruit the talents of Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, and the other heroes of Star Wars Rebels. The galaxy's most famous VCX-100 and likely the hardest to detect, the Ghost enters the game as a massive, pre-painted, large-base Rebel starship that comes with rules for deploying the accompanying attack shuttle miniature into battle.
Personally tasked by Darth Vader to eliminate any surviving Jedi Knights, the Inquisitor had access to the Empires most advanced technologies, including the TIE Advanced prototype, a groundbreaking improvement over the TIE fighter designs of its time. In X-Wing, this lethal starfighter appears as a carefully detailed and pre-painted miniature at 1/270 scale, along with four ship cards, including one for the Inquisitor himself.
The signature vessel of the bounty hunters Zuckuss and 4-LOM, the Mist Hunter from the Mist Hunter Expansion Pack makes its entrance to X-Wing as a pre-painted, small-base miniature G-1A starfighter with three attack, one agility, four hull, and four shields. Meanwhile, the expansion's nine upgrades reflect the Scum and Villainy factions willingness to gain advantages with modifications of questionable legality.
Despite his slovenly appearance, Dengar earned a reputation as one of the galaxy's most effective mercenaries, and his signature JumpMaster 5000, the Punishing One, was also much more than the lightly-armed and crescent-shaped scout ship it appeared to be.
- Full of fantastic secrets and surprising skills, as well as powerful technological tools, Wave VIII introduces five new starships divided between its four different expansions:
- The Rebellion's Ghost Expansion Pack introduces both the Ghost and the Phantom, along with pilots and crew representing the heroic protagonists of Star Wars Rebels.
- Meanwhile, the crew of the Ghost will have to contend with one of their greatest nemeses, as the Inquistor lends his strength, his skills, and his TIE Advanced prototype to the Imperial Navy with the Inquisitor's TIE Expansion Pack.
- The galaxy's Scum and Villainy get into the action, too, as they retain the services of the renowned bounty hunters Zuckuss, 4-LOM, and Dengar in the Mist Hunter Expansion Pack and Punishing One Expansion Pack.
- A copy of the X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set is required to play (not included).